Abrasive tools to be used effectively
In a practical way and as intended
Due to ANDRE's experience, there are many hazards that arise during the operation of abrasive tools, caused by user faults, such as the improper selection of characteristics for a given operation, the use of improper clamping flanges, wrong storage and use, or often the poor condition of grinding machines.
ANDRE keeps customers informed about potential hazards that may arise during the operation of abrasive tools. As a part of the continuous improvement of the technological process, customers achieve tools that ensure better and better performance and are always safe.
Information on the proper (safe) use of abrasive tools
One of the main goals of ANDRE ABRASIVE ARTICLES is to produce abrasive tools of the highest quality, manufactured in accordance with current standards, and therefore safe.
- NAMES AND DEFINITIONS
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS USED IN THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- ABRASIVE TOOL MARKING SYSTEM
- PRINCIPLES OF STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION OF ABRASIVE TOOLS
- SAFE WORK WITH ABRASIVE TOOLS
- ABRASIVE TOOL MOUNTING SYSTEMS
- USE OF PROTECTIVE COVERS
- RULES FOR SELECTING THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF ABRASIVE TOOLS